00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
With the cold weather and the holiday season, what better than receiving a good massage as a gift?
Option 1) $ 29 for a 60-minute Swedish massage – new client only (value of $ 60)
Option 2) $ 39 for a 90-minute Swedish massage – new client only (value of $ 85)
Option 3) $199 for 4, 60-minutes massage – Existing customer or new client ($240 value)
4 massages must be taken by the same person.
Insurance receipts available on request
A health questionnaire will be offered free of charge at each session
- Offer expires February 29th, 2020.
- All fees included. Tips not included suggested on the actual value.
- Option 1 and 2: Valid only for new clients.
- Option 3: Valid for existing clients or new clients.
- A coupon is valid for one person
- Limit of purchase 2 coupons per person, 2 other coupons can be offered as gifts
- Please schedule an appointment by massage, not valid for a tandem massage (only one massage therapist on site)
- Reservation required at least 48h in advance by email at info@WCLmassotherapie.com or by phone at 514-441-5897 depending on the availability of the massage therapist (mention Vie Urbaine)
- Cancellation notice required at least 48 hours in advance or you may lose your coupon
- Valid for the chosen option only
- Can not be combined with any other offer, no cash value
- You must present your coupon as soon as you arrive
- After expiration, your coupon keeps its nominal value of purchase depending on the chosen option
- Insurance receipts available on request
DescriptionWilliam Cioffi-Larue, a registered massage therapist at the Guijek Institute in Montreal, offers personalized Swedish massages tailored to each guest in a relaxed atmosphere. Whether it is to treat the pains caused by stuck nerves or muscular tension or simply to offer you a moment of relaxation.
Located in the neighborhood of Ahuntsic, the salon is very close to the park of Îles de la visitation.
10760 Avenue Vianney, Montréal , Qc, H2B 2Y2
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.