00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
Stop the time just for one night at Auberge Villa Nao...
Discover a real haven in which everything has been designed for your comfort, your physical and mental well-being. A moment in your life that you will not forget!
$ 139 for a night with breakfast and spa for two at the beautiful Auberge Villa Nao (Value of $ 192)
One night in a Buddha or Padang Padang room
A healthy breakfast of your choice from 2 selections:
- Granola bowl, sheep yogurt, La Fourmie Bionic granola and fresh fruit
- Local jam tasting (4 choices of jams from 10 choices accompanied by toast, cheddar cheese and fresh fruit
And of course coffee and orange juice or cranberry!
Push the trigger even further ... .with access to the spa included in this offer.
You expect: steam room, spa, sauna, cold water bath, swimming pool, Japanese bath. Towel, bathrobe and bottled water for the spa will be provided.
Access to the spa: Valid from 3pm to 9:30 pm the day of your arrival and from 9am to 11am the next day (day of departure).
Jacuzzi, terrace and heated pool
Fitness room with virtual yoga on the big screen
Bike (subject to availability and depending of the season).
Also available on site:Restoration ($), treatments and massages ($), shop ($)
- Offer starts on October 4th, 2019 and expires on February 29th, 2020.
- Valid Wednesday to Sunday.
- $25 supplement for Friday and Saturday nights.
- 1 coupon valid for 2 people 18 years old and over. You can combine more than one coupon for a longer stay. To book for 2 nights, please make 2 reservations one after the other.
- Reservationrequired online using the link you will find on your coupon and the promo code vieurbaine123 .
- Offer subject to availability.
- It is strongly recommended to make your reservation quickly. Once the reservation confirmed by the Villa, the 48h cancellation policy of the establishment applies (or the coupon will lose any value).
- No pets accepted on site.
- Once expired, the coupon retains its nominal value.
- Recommendation: Bring your sandals (for the spa) and walking shoes. It is forbidden to bring your alcohol on site, you can get it from the establishment.
- Taxes, lodging tax and tips are not included, payable directly to the establishment.
- Offer can not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Please present the printed version of this coupon on arrival. No digital coupon will be accepted.
DescriptionSELAMAT DATANG! WELCOME!
What is VILLA NAO?
A Balinese villa in the midst of nature, adorned with more than 200 art objects from Indonesia. We also offer accommodations for up to 18 people, as well as a yoga studio, spa, steam room, pool, sauna and massage therapy room.
Our goal is to provide you with an inspiring and organic space that promotes well-being. It is a restorative place that is continually changing and evolving. VILLA NAO is a haven of peace nestled near the Noire River in Quebec, an enchanting place to renew your spirit and take in the present moment. We offer unique lodging accommodations, spacious and exotic rooms and suites with names evoking Bali's top attractions, where your comfort, health and rest take priority.
Leave your worries behind and experience rest and relaxation as you never have before.
Admire our collection of more than 200 art objects from Bali and Java, the mythical islands of Indonesia.
Reconnect with your senses in exceptionally beautiful surroundings.
Be warmly welcomed into an environment where sharing and understanding reign.
Discover: nature trails and meditation sites along the river; thermotherapy: spa, steam room, sauna, pool; massage room and relaxation spaces;
A yoga studio/multi-purpose sports room.
Villa Nao is pleased to offer ONEKA bath and body products in its bathrooms. ONEKA all-natural bath and body products tone and purify the skin, and are made from plants from Quebec's Boreal forests that are cultivated according to permaculture principles.
768 Rang Sainte-Geneviève, Roxton Falls, Quebec, J0H 1E0
(450) 548-2797 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.