00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
A superb hotel entirely renovated and decorated for a memorable moment!
Option 1) $129 for one night in Business Class or Suite C3 room with breakfast and wine credit (value of $204)
Option 2) $229 for two nights in a Business Class or Suite C3 room with breakfast and wine credit (value of $388)
All 2 options include:
Double occupancy in a Business Class or Suite C3 room with King bed
2 delicious continental-style buffet breakfasts each morning
$20 wine credit at the Hôtel
Free Wi-Fi access
15% discount at the Brasserie Française Chez Jules in Old Quebec.
Inspiring and warm superior rooms. Comfort and contrasts everywhere you look. To sleep at the hotel is nice. Living a unique experience is even better.
- Promotion valid from December 9th, 2019 to April 30th, 2020.
- Not valid from December 23 to December 31, 2019 and for February 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2020.
- $25 fee per night for Friday and Saturday reservations.
- 1 coupon valid for 2 adults (+$20/pers/ additional night )
- Reservation at (418) 525-9726 or 1 (800) 782-9441. Reservation required a minimum of 24 hours in advance and subject to availabilities. Once you make your reservation, you accept the hotel’s 48-hourcancellation and changes policies
- Taxes and tip not included. Payable on site.
- Offer keeps its nominal value at date of expiry.
DescriptionThe old and the new, rough material and designer items, perfection and imperfection, it all creates a contrast of styles you will not find in any other Quebec City hotel.
Staying at C3 Hôtel Art de vivre in Quebec City is just as creative in its décor as it is for its emplacement. Quebec City’s Quartier des arts is their home. Creativity inspires the hotel’s lifestyle.
C3 Hôtel Art de vivre is the perfect spot for those curious about culture. The hotel also offers high end comfort at all levels. Superior quality mattresses, relaxing lounge, 4-season terrace and friendly service are just a few details that allow for a unique experience.
170 Grande Allée Ouest, Québec, Qc, G1R 2G9
(418) 525-9726 ou 1-800-782-9441 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.