00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
To offer to your loved ones or yourself for a pure moment of pleasure.
Taxes and fees included!
OPTION 1: $ 36 for 2 tickets to attend the show of your choice (Value of $ 64)
OPTION 2: $ 56 for 2 tickets to attend the show of your choice + 2 drinks (Value of $ 84)
Choice of drinks between $ 4 and $ 10 (Belgian beers, Delirium, sodas, spirits)
Your purchase is valid for one of the following 3 shows:
- MEN COME FROM MARCH THE WOMEN OF VENUS: October 12th and 26th at 8pm / Saturday 16 November 20h - Friday 29 November 20h - Saturday 21 December 20h.
- THE PASSAGER CLANDESTIN: 16-23 and 30 October 20h / 13-20 and 27 November 20h
- MAUD JOB: September 25th 8pm - October 27th 4pm - November 7th and 26th 8pm - December 18th 8pm
- ATTENTION: After your purchase you must quickly contact La Comédie de Montréal by phone to reserve your date and the show of your choice
- A valid coupon for two people
- You must redeem your VieUrbaine coupon the evening of the show by presenting a minimum of 40 minutes in advance / Please have your coupon printed / ATTENTION First come, first served for the allocation of seats!
- MONEY CLOSED, FREE AND MANDATORY.
- Taxes and service charges included
- Valid only for the selected option
- Maximum of 5 coupons per transaction.
- Sales are only done on VieUrbaine's website
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Can not be combined with any other offer.
- No cash value Not applicable on already purchased tickets The VieUrbaine Refund Policy does not apply for this offer / NON-REFUNDABLE
DescriptionMen come from March, women from Venus
POSTED FOR 2 YEARS! NEVER SEEN FROM "BROUGHT"!
More than 2 million viewers and translated into 7 languages, the hit comedy is back in Montreal! Do you make a reason: No, no and no, the other does not work like you! Let it be said, men and women live on two different planets. Real decoder of the men-women relations. How are men and women different?
A couple how does it work and why?
This show does not finish to reconcile the couples, without taking a wrinkle, so the subject is timeless and universal. And when it is treated with such lightness and depth, humor and relevance, it is easy to understand why it has been breaking all records for 15 years! It allows everyone to better understand each other. Funny without ever being mocking, it will take you into the mysteries of male and female logic.
Result? Exchanges of looks, elbows ... We laugh a lot, of himself, his couple, his parents ....
A hilarious piece that triggers questions, doubts and questioning ....
François discovers he is cuckold. At least, he is certain to be so after finding letters in the secretary of his wife, Myriam - letters that he has not read but which seem to him hideously shady. He then asks for advice from his best friend Julien who, for sure, will find the solution to his misfortune. But is Julien really in the best position to help François? Is he so innocent? Jérôme Touzalin's play - Directed by Robert-P-Côté - with Mark Hrynioch and Yvan Ross
Come and spend a day at the Call Center from a telephone company!
Here is the daily life of office, in which many will recognize, where two employees, who deeply hate their work, will do their utmost to be fired ...
These two compete with humor and sarcasm in their responses to customers, but also on everyday life, office life, the life of a couple ... These two will make you forget that you work the next day!
1113 Boulevard de Maisonneuve E, Montréal, Qc, H2L 1Z8
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.