00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
Plan your next trip to Montreal in a hotel near every activities!
Option 1) $ 79 for one night in double occupancy with breakfast at the LELUX hotel ($ 129 Value)
Option 2) $ 149 for two nights occupancy with breakfast at the LELUX Hotel ($ 259 value)
Room with Queen bed, King bed or two double beds according to availability
Free Wireless Internet
Buffet-style breakfasts are included
Near the metro Berri-UQÀM
- A coupon is valid for one or two people
- Multiple purchase options available as gift Possibility of combining up to 2 coupons to extend your stay
- A surcharge of $ 15 per additional person per night (max 4 persons per room)
- You must be 18 years and over to book Valid for the option purchased only
- The Offer expired April 30th, 2020.
- Invalid long weekends and special events.
- Black out dates may applied.
- Reservations are required, subject to availability at 1-800-613-3383 (mention your Vie Urbaine coupon)
- Cancellation policy or modification of 7 days obligatory, under penalty of loss of the promotion
- An extra $/ night for parking (subject to availability)
- Tax and tip not included, taxes are calculated on the coupon price
- Can not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value. Non-transferable. Non-exchangeable
- After its expiry date, the voucher is still valid for the value of the purchase
- Note that the value of the offer varies according to the seasons or the occupation of the hostel
DescriptionExperience Montreal in true style at LELUX Hotel, a newly renovated hotel in the heart of downtown Montreal. Perfectly situated in the Quartier des spectacle neighborhood, which is known to host the famous Just for Laughs Festival, The International Jazz Festival & The World Film Festival.
Steps away from the old port of Montreal and the city?s main metro station, LELUX hotel is within easy walking distance of some of the city?s most famous monuments, museums, luxury shopping districts & fine dinning.
We make it easy for our guests to explore Montreal?s diversity of cultures in just a two-minute car ride to China Town, Palais des congres and legendary attractions as the Bell Centre arena, the Museum of Fine Arts and Notre-Dame Basilica.
1600 rue Saint-Hubert, Montréal, Qc, H2L3Z3
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.