00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
Enjoy a gastronomic meal for two persons in a warm setting included:
2 glasses of red wine (Palanca Rosso, Tommasi, Corvina, Rondinella, Merlot)
2 generous main dishes: Personalised pizzas, gnocchis al pomodoro, raviolis a la marinara, and much more (Value up to $20 per person)
One dessert to share : Cake of the day or Crème brûlée (Value up to $9)
A true Italian experience at the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal
An authentic cuisine
A well stocked wine cellar
- Offer ends on February 29th, 2020.
- Valid for lunch and dinner / Valid from Sunday to Friday (valid Fridays after 8:30pm only) / Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid for February 14th, 2020.
- Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase & 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
- 1 coupon valid for 2 people / Limit of 2 coupons per table
- Reservation required at (514) 564-5842 / Please mention your Vie Urbaine coupon / Offer is subject to availabilities
- Valid on-site only / No takeouts
- No meal substitutions or adjustments
- Table d'hôte not included
- Taxes and tip not included / Thank you for considering the meal's full value when calculating the tip
DescriptionLocated on St-Denis Street at the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal, Artigiani Pizzeria & Cucina invites you to celebrate the best of Italian gastronomy. Enjoy a meal which will allow you to rediscover the true classics of Italian cuisine!
Artigiani Pizzeria & Cucina is both a pizzeria and a specialty food store stocked with freshly made pastas and classic sauces created through a unique comingling of generational skills. Their homemade take on fresh pastas and perfectly crisped pizzas, enhanced by a dedication to our distinctive fusion of Italian culinary traditions and modern cuisine, makes Artigiani a truly unique dining experience.
Artigiani offers you a seat at an ambient table for an authentically Italian culinary journey - from a selection of entrées like our sumptuous arancini a la romana and succulent grilled shrimp, to typically Neapolitan pizzas and exquisite pasta dishes, topped off with enchanting homemade desserts. Your palate will be delighted and your senses charmed! Their affordable and extensive collection of wines and charismatic staff are also sure to leave you elated and thoroughly satisfied.
4657 rue St-Denis, Montreal, Quebec, H2J 2L5
(514) 564-5842 or
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.